These are just a few of the ways in which you can help support Lions Camp Badger and its programs.
(Scroll over "How To Help" in the toolbar above for a drop-down menu that will provide more specific information for each of the methods listed below)
- Direct Donation
- Memorial Donation
- Annual Fundraisers:
- Super 50/50 Raffle - Raffle tickets are sent out to clubs and individuals in February/March of each year and the drawing is held on Lions Appreciation Day here at the camp in July. The camp retains half of the raffle proceeds and half is divided equally to 10 winners by random draw.
- Annual Golf Classic - Register to compete and/or become a sponsor for this annual event held at Bristol Habour Golf Club in Canandaigua, NY.
- BoxTops for Education - clip, collect and send to Lions Camp Badger. Each coupon is valued at .10.
- Lions Mints - see the Lions Mints page for more information.
- AmazonSmile - use AmazonSmile for all your Amazon shopping and choose Empire State Special Needs Experience, Inc. as your charity. See our Donations/Fundraisers page for an information link.
- Wish List - Help us purchase much needed equipment or supplies from our Wish List.
- Projects List - Volunteer at camp to help complete a much need project.